At a Glance
We focus on operating high quality, low cost gyms that have widespread appeal and achieve strong levels of membership. The economies of scale in our business model enable us to offer a great service at a low cost for our members whilst also delivering a strong return on capital for our shareholders.
STRONG GYM NETWORK
As at 31 December 2021, we operated 202 sites across all regions of the UK and we are one of the largest gym operators in Europe in terms of members. There remains significant headroom for future growth and we plan to open 25 new sites in 2022, taking advantage of strong latent demand for affordable fitness and our position as the best capitalised gym business in the UK.
NUMBER OF GYMS: 202
NUMBER OF MEMBERS: 718,000
We are the 5th largest gym operator in Europe in terms of number of members.
- Market leading low-price membership
- High quality gym equipment and exercise facilities
- Convenient locations
- 24/7 access and unlimited training
- No contract
- Friendly, helpful staff and access to personal trainers
- Free group exercise classes
- Free app
- Multi-gym access, fitness tracking, on-demand fitness classes and refillable Yanga sports water all available for an added charge